Feb 6, 2009

Learning Experiences

If I could turn back time I would take a picture of my daughter everyday. You never realize how fast they grow up until you are looking at them and they are Graduating. You see your children everyday so you don't realize how fast they are maturing and changing and growing their own independence.
As my mother told me after I had my daughter that you will see how fast it goes once she starts school. She said once they start school in September you just get turned around and they are off for Christmas Break for two weeks. They go back to school in January and then sometimes you have storm days and teacher days off and then it is March Break for a week. They go back and you have a few days off at Easter and then you are at June and they are off for the summer. Two months off and vacation time to get away with them and then they are back in school. You keep doing this year after year and you are growing older with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment